Tovatec IFLWA ZOOM-R (Rechargeable) Torch/Video Light with Rechargeable Battery option
The IFL WA ZOOM-R is a compact video light / flashlight that features a 300 lumen adjustable angle beam from concentrated to wide angle (9 to 45 degrees) via sliding zoom head or remove the head for a diffused video light (approx 140 degrees). Powered by either 2 CR123 batteries (included in packaging) or 1 rechargeable 18650 battery (optional accessory). Also included in packaging is a plastic sleeve spacer to be used with the 2 CR123 batteries. Waterproof to 400 ft / 122 meters with double O-ring seal.
Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use.
- Model# IFL WA ZOOM-R
- LED: 1 CREE LED
- Lumens: 300
- LED lifetime: 100,000 hoursBATTERY OPTIONS:
1) 2 CR123 batteries (included). NOTE: Use plastic sleeve spacer (supplied) for use with CR123 batteries.
2) 1 Rechargeable 18650 battery (optional)
- Burn time: Approx 3 hours (with 2 CR123 3.0V 1400 mAh batteries) / Approx 2 hours with 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
- Switch: Magnetic slide
- Material: Anodized aluminium
- Depth rating: 400 feet / 122 meters
- Variable beam angle: from 9 degrees to 45 degrees
- Colour temp: 5000K ~ 6000K
- Dimensions: (6.25 x 1.5) inches
- Weight: 8.4 ounces (with batteries)
IMPORTANT BATTERY NOTES:
• Use only Intova or major brand batteries to avoid damage to light.
• Do not mix and match batteries. Use only batteries with similar charge levels.
• Batteries must have over-discharge protection.
• Batteries must have intact cathode tip protruding 1mm minimum.
• Dispose or recycle spent batteries in compliance with all applicable laws. Never throw into a fire, as batteries may explode. Keep batteries away from children.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Lightly lubricate O-rings with silicone grease prior to use and maintain lubrication at all times.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use only approved Intova or major brand batteries. Use of inexpensive aftermarket batteries can damage light circuitry, void warranty and cause dangerous emissions. All warranty returns MUST include batteries used. Use of improper or unapproved batteries will void warranty.
IMPORTANT : Lightly lubricate O-rings with silicone grease prior to use and maintain lubrication at all times.
Tovatec IFLWA ZOOM-R (Rechargeable) does not include rechargeable batteries