Tovatec IFL660-R Rechargeable torch
Concentrated Beam Model
with Rechargeable Battery option
IFL660-R Torch features a concentrated beam for maximum carrying distance. The ergonomic design is constructed from anodized aluminium for rugged durability. Waterproof to 400 feet, this is a light you can take anywhere. Powered by either 2 CR123 batteries (included in packaging) or 1 rechargeable 18650 battery (optional accessory). Also included in packaging is a plastic sleeve spacer to be used with the 2 CR123 batteries. The magnetic slide switch provides easy on/off operation and the wrist lanyard assures safe attachment.
(Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use.
- Model# IFL 660-R
- LED: 1 CREE LED – 300 lumens
- LED lifetime: 100,000 hours
- Anodized Aluminium housing
- Waterproof to 400 ft / 122 meters
(Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use.)BATTERY OPTIONS:
a) 2 CR123 batteries (included). NOTE: Use plastic sleeve spacer (supplied) for use with CR123 batteries.
b) 1 Rechargeable 18650 battery (optional)
- Burn time: Approx. 3 hours (with 2 CR123 3.0V 1400 mAh batteries) / Approx 2 hours with 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
- Magnetic slide switch
- Double O-ring protection
- Beam angle is 7 degrees
- Dimensions: 6.2 inches L x 1.5 inches W
- Weight: 7.9 oz (with batteries)
- Colour temp: 6000~7000K
IMPORTANT BATTERY NOTES:
• Use only Intova or major brand batteries to avoid damage to light.
• Do not mix and match batteries. Use only batteries with similar charge levels.
• Batteries must have over-discharge protection.
• Batteries must have intact cathode tip protruding 1mm minimum.
• Dispose or recycle spent batteries in compliance with all applicable laws. Never throw into a fire, as batteries may explode. Keep batteries away from children.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Lightly lubricate O-rings with silicone grease prior to use and maintain lubrication at all times.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use only approved Intova or major brand batteries. Use of inexpensive aftermarket batteries can damage light circuitry, void warranty and cause dangerous emissions. All warranty returns MUST include batteries used. Use of improper or unapproved batteries will void warranty.