G260 SECOND STAGE
G260 continues the more than 25-year history of the legendary G250 second stage, first introduced in 1986 and updated in 2007. The completely new G260 is more compact in size while boasting higher performance.
The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector). Its high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the new natural choices for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally situated for tech diving configurations.
MK17 EVO First Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz – DIN 300 625g / 22oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min – 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi