A700 2nd stage Regulator :
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an over sized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/ min – 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
A700 2nd stage Regulator