Miflex xtreme 75cm LP/inflator Hose
Miflex 75cm LP/inflator Hose hoses are available in a few colours, whether above or below water, this allows divers to personalise their own equipment as they require for easy identification.
The Miflex xtreme inflator hoses are supplied fitted with a standard Seatec style fitting, with an internal schraider type valve and a 3/8” UNF male thread (to connect to the 1st stage).
- Light and extremely flexible
- A multi-layer construction hose
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Kink-resistant design – tie an XTREME hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every hose
- Premium packaging which doubles as a water resistant document wallet.
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognizable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product trace ability.