The Oceanic VEO 1.0 Wrist Mounted dive computer is for the diver that needs a dive computer that only displays the essentials or is looking for a secondary computer for emergencies at a very competitive price. It has been designed as a basic and functional dive computer that does everything needed to enjoy a simple dive. The Oceanic Veo 1 Dive Computer supports a single gas of either air or nitrox with an oxygen content of up to 50%. The segmental LCD screen displays the critical dive information such as depth, no decompression limit, dive time and temperature in an easy to read format. As with all of our dive computers the Veo 1.0 uses our Dual Algorithm technology for better optimisation of dive profiles and bottom time with a choice between an algorithm for one off dives or one for repetitive dives.
The menu system has been modified to allow easy navigation using the single push button. An intuitive combination of press or press and hold commands are used to move through the menu system and change the desired settings where required.
UK purchases of the Veo 1.0 is supported under our Lifetime warranty that protects the original owner from manufacturing defects and faults throughout the life of the dive computer once registered. The computer must be serviced annually by an authorised Oceanic dealer but to assist with the service cost we will supply the battery kit to the service centre free of charge so you will only need to pay for the labour costs. For more information regarding the warranty program please visit the Lifetime Warranty page
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water and/or manual activation
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time)
- 12 dive on-unit log book
- Memory Reset for rental and training applications
- Diver-Replaceable Battery with 8-second “Hot Swap”
- Now available with metric system.
Oceanic VEO 1.0 Wrist Mounted dive computer