This has been produced over several years of filming the Thistlegorm and has been professionally mastered as a DVD and is multi-region friendly and will play in all regions.It has 14 user selective chapters allowing you to go straight to any specific part of the wreck. Also three main selection menu’s. Over 70 minutes of play-time, just on the Thistlegorm.
Comes to you with fully colour printed DVD in a well presented DVD case.
- Bow Shots
- The Rope Room
- Railway Rolling Stock (water wagons) & “Paravane” (mine sweeper drone)
- Port Railway Tender
- Starboard Railway Tender
- Captain’s Room and Bridge
- Anti-aircraft Guns
- Stern & Propeller Shots
- Hold’s no.1,2,3 (Motorbike’s Lorries, trailers, airplane wings, rifles)
- Hold no.4 (Ammunition and artillery shells)
- Bomb blast area and Bren gun Carriers (Tanks)
- Fish life around Thistlegorm
- Above the wreck and funnel.
- Additional FREE bonus track (over 20 min’s). This shows you other DVD’s available in my series, including. Philippines, Sharks, Turtle, Manta’s, Macro critters, Red Sea fish identification and reefs.
Over 70 minutes of superb DVD Footage just on the S.S. Thistlegorm. Pleasant backing music throughout. There are no commentaries or subtitles.
If you have been to the Thistlegorm and are looking for a lasting memory of your dive this is it. Revisit the holds and see the motorbikes still in the backs of the lorries. Look at the boxes or rifles or awe at the sights of the anti-aircraft guns. Whatever part of the Thistlegorm you enjoyed on your dive you can now revisit it without all the divers getting in the way.
Are you planning to go dive the Thistlegorm? Then this DVD will allow you to become acquainted with it’s layout and points of interest. With prior knowledge you will be better informed of it’s layout and able to enjoy your time more on the Thistlegorm. Visit the 2 railway tenders sitting out on both the Port and Starboard side of the wreck.
All this video footage has been filmed and edited by Robert Varns, a Professional Videographer and video-editor and has completed over 100 hours of diving and filming just the Thistlegorm to bring you this superb DVD. (Robert has available his own stock video footage of over 400 hours of diving from around the world.) Musical scores have been professionally mastered and added to make your viewing of this DVD more enjoyable.
Beautifully presented in full colour Thistlegorm DVD. This is an absolute must for the Wreck divers of the world.