Scubapro Equator BCD
- 420 denier nylon construction ensures a long and active dive life.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Double band system plus yoke strap locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Octopus pockets on each side offer options for carrying your backup second .co.uk/
- Easy-to fold lightweight Airnet backpack is comfortable and water draining, making dive travel so much easier.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- Available in five sizes with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 38.2lbs/17.3kg of lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more details.
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (lb/kg)||Max bottle size (l)|
DESIGNED FOR DIVING AT HOME AND ABROAD
Light and compact for travel yet built rugged for local diving, this full-featured BC does it all.
For divers who do a lot of local diving as well as travel diving, but prefer to own just one BC, there’s theEQUATOR.
With the EQUATOR you can enjoy all the comfort and security of a full-featured front-adjustable BC, along with the light weight and packability of a travel BC. The easy-to-fold backpack doesn’t scrimp on stability because the tank is secured by a lower primary tank band, plus an upper support strap, plus an adjustable yoke strap, creating a rock-solid tank security system that delivers a controlled ride at depth.
The integrated quick-release weight system is just as secure. Ballast weights load into ditchable pouches that clip into sleeves using low-profile buckles that keep weights locked in place. When it comes time to ditch, an easy squeeze-and-pull and weights are released.
The EQUATOR is comfortable too. Water-draining Airnet neck and back padding provide super comfort, and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing), a cummerbund and a sternum strap all work together to dial in the perfect fit.
Two large zippered cargo pockets feature grommets for attaching a knife. There are also four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, for clipping on additional gear. An octo pocket on each side of the BC allows you to choose the most convenient location for carrying your backup second .co.uk/
The Scubapro Equator BCD is full-featured yet compact and lightweight, making it the ideal choice for diving at home — or anywhere.