The first thing you’ll discover is which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you and the type of diving you’ll do. Then you’ll learn how to take care of your dry suit. During two dives, in addition to a confined water dive, you’ll practice:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit.
- Understand benefits of different materials that drysuits are made from, Neoprene, trilaminate, cordura.
- How to care for your own drysuit.
Also, the first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask us about earning credits.